Thursday, February 18, 2016

Scrap It Up!


Scrap It Up!
       

So, I found this really awesome game online and I can build WHATEVER I want! WHENEVER I want! WHEREVER I want! ANYTHING I want! WHY AM I USING CAPITAL LETTERS I want! I MAKE NO SENSE I want! ENJOY THE ESSAY I want!



Scrap Mechanic: the awesome game of building stuff and bringing it to life! You can build planes, cars, trucks, big things, and so much more! The possibilities are ENDLESS! It’s still in Beta so you won’t see everybody playing it and you will see constant updates! You can do all kinds of things in that ONE simple game! You can even build machines that can do the work for you! You never know what you can do.



The other great part about the game is that there are certain things you can do that make different things happen! You can build an automatic farming robot that moves by itself when a switch is pressed, or create an elevator that moves on the press of a switch! I have created a house with working doors, a garage with a working door, and an RV with a secret! ;)        I have created simple things in the game so far, but there are so many more things you can do without taking advice from me! You can go check it out RIGHT NOW at steampowered.com, the magical site that makes all your dreams come true!



No comments:

Post a Comment