Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Fallout: New Vegas


Fallout: New Vegas is a post-apocalyptic game where you are a courier that got shot in the head while delivering the platinum chip to someone. You wake up in Doc Mitchell’s house and begin to make your character. There are a number of things you can do in Doc Mitchell’s house, you can sit on the couch, you can roam around, and you can leave!

There are unlimited things you can do when you are playing Fallout: New Vegas, you can explore and you can do more! You can work for the New California Republic, you can go to New Vegas, you can also make friends! The way that you can explore more places is simply the way that you create your character! You can become someone who believes in aliens and someone who doesn’t! There are actual aliens in this game if you choose to believe in them!

The adventure that Bethesda game studios has put into this game is extreme, I can’t even begin to tell you how much exploration you can do in this game! It’s amazing! I love it and it is one of the best games by Bethesda except for Fallout 4! (That game is amazing you should TOTALLY go check it out[R1] . I really like it but the sad thing is that I can’t play it! I can watch YouTube people play it but I can’t play it on my pc because my computer [R2] has a low GPU (Graphics Processing Unit).)

You can get so many weapons to use in Fallout: New Vegas! I also extremely recommend getting DLC for this game! (Downloadable Content) The DLC make the game so much worth your $10! There are quite a few DLC packs ranging from $1-$5 in Steampowered money!

Although the combat in this game is phenomenal, I really recommend the main story line! It is very interesting and can be taken a bunch of different ways! There are so many characters involved in the story that it must’ve taken Bethesda a few years to develop this game the way that it was! It was an amazing experience for me to go through the main story line I also just love how the storyline characters react to your replies to their questions.

Even though there are millions of places to explore, you can also take quests from different people. [R3] You can find randomly hidden people that can easily give you quests whenever they have the written script to give you! People from side quests also give you Bottle Caps (Currency) and give you some rare weapons that you can use in your random adventures!

You will be amazed at the amount of things you can do in this game! I really recommend you check it out and think about buying it! Thanks for reading this essay and I think I will be out of here very soon!



 [R1]Should be a period.

 [R2]What? Your computer? The game?
 [R3]Period, new sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment