Thursday, March 17, 2016

Endorlight


Endorlight





Today I will be talking about this one SUPER awesome 2D game that really caught my eye when I was browsing to find some more games! I found this one,[R1]  a bad looking game that looked really awesome at the same time[R2] ! It is a retro pixel game that takes place where you wander into a jungle and go through 3 different biomes; you have a choice of weaponry that you always have with you: a bow and arrow, a whip, a hammer, and your brain! No you have to use YOUR brain not the game’s brain…. Gosh! Who are you an evil person that wants to use someone else’s brain????



The game is very pixilated; it’s like Pac man all over again! You never know where you will spawn and what evil creatures you will have to fight to get to the bottom of the map! At the bottom there is a portal that will allow you to travel to the next area where you will have to face completely new challenges! You never know what to expect as I said... but there is a different spawn area and different creatures in different spots of the spawning map!



You can do anything you want in the wonderful game of Endorlight, except build epic bases and do epic stuff like jump off of houses and land on a trampoline! That would be an awesome addition though… that is almost all I have to say about the epic game of Endorlight… I really hope that someone else other than me plays this game, it’s too well made to just be ignored like a regular horrible game that nobody likes… it deserves more… MORE PRAISE!



My name’s Jake.

I play games.

I hope to see you next time!



Cya.


 [R1]comma
 [R2]You used “really” 4 times in 2 sentences. Change 3 of them to 3 other words.

No comments:

Post a Comment