Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Difference


 The Difference


There is a huge difference between people who don’t do a lot of outside stuff and people who do, do a lot of outside stuff, I don’t do a lot of outside stuff, so I am not big and hulky, I’m skinny and scrawny… The people who spend a lot of time outside don’t usually play video games and watch videos a lot of the time. The people who we talk about are the gamer people and the exercise people!! This is probably a dumb comparison but hey, who doesn’t like to do some dumb things once in a while! I mean, it’s the nature of humans!



The insiders like to play video games and do small projects like build paper airplanes and stuff like that! I really love to do those kinds of things, even though I play outside sometimes. Even though I’m skinny doesn’t mean I’m not strong, I work out a little bit.

The people who don’t play video games miss out on a lot! You really need to play video games to be able to stay healthy and have nothing wrong with you! That is the way to roll!



So the people that play outside a lot, are more likely to get sick and get fevers than the inside people! Because the insiders are more aware of what could happen and that it could make them go to the hospital or not be able to do what they want and have to do something that they don’t! People inside are more healthy than the people that play outside! It’s a true life factor you know! Sometimes you can die from those things! That is why the best thing to do is to stay inside and do stuff that isn’t harmful!



Cya.

The Difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment