Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter Teim


Easter.



During the week of Easter, I went and did some cool things! I jumped off the back of a car and got bruised up; somehow my mom was proud of me after that happened, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY! I found out that she was proud of me because I hurt myself and that I tried something new! You should try jumping off the back of a moving car going 5 MPH and sliding on the palm of your hand and getting a HUGE bruise! MAYBE YOUR MOM WILL BE PROUD OF THAT TOO!



There are so many things that happened during Easter, I went to church, found eggs, made deviled eggs out of the eggs, and then I played video games! You can find all kinds of fun activities around your city! You can find Easter egg hunts and all kinds of other things around you! You can find the egg hunts in the football fields sometimes and around the main street!



The video games that I have gotten recently are: LEGO Worlds and Surgeon Simulator 2013. Surgeon simulator is by far my favorite game! Because I get to go around and be a doctor! >:D You guys should know how much I love being destructive and playing weird games such as Surgeon Simulator! You can map the keys to any button you want for each finger! The buttons you map are what activate the fingers they are assigned to! You can use your mouse to move your hand, drop your hand and most importantly, rotate your hand!



Anyway, I hope you really liked this essay, I will be leaving you to the rest of the after Easter experience! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ESSAY!



Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment